Every level of training that I have undertaken required me to see free clients for practice and to complete case studies on my development as a practitioner.
Following my training in Biomagnetic Pair Therapy, I conducted 100 free treatments to build accuracy and confidence. I submitted 20 very detailed case studies following free treatments to clients as a requirement of my reflexology training and also carried out 20 free treatments as part of the requirements for attaining my Professional Reiki Practitioner Certification, in addition to participating in 50 hours of observable practice under the guidance of my Reiki Master.
Although I am fully qualified and have an abundance of experience practising all therapies on offer, I am constantly learning and evolving new ways to help my clients to the best of my abilities; training with other professionals and taking courses to update my skills. As a member of the Irish Reflexologists Institute, I am required to adhere to strict Continuous Professional Development criteria and have up-to-date first aid training, although I apply the same standards to all therapies, even without a professional body placing requirements upon me.
As a member of the I.R.I, I am entitled to issue receipts which may be submitted to your health insurer for a partial refund on the cost of your reflexology treatment depending on your level of cover. All of the main health insurers offer this service to customers on certain plans, including the V.H.I., Laya Healthcare, Irish Life Health and Glo Health.
- April 12th – 23rd 2021 Codica – Biomagnetic Neuropsychology with Dr. Moises Goiz Martinez, Online Training
- August 30th-October 25th 2020 Reflexology for the Treatment of Pain (TOP1) – the Kruchik Method of Reflexology with Mauricio Moshe Kruchik, The Kruchik Institute for Specialised Reflexology, Online Training
- November 2019 Level 2 Bioenergetics (Repeat) with Dr. David Goiz Martinez, Esquela Superior de Biomagnetismo Isaac Goiz Duran, London, United Kingdom
- October 2019 Practitioner Certification in Applied Biomagnetic Therapy – Multidimendional Medicine with Dr. Raymond Cadwell, Institute of Biomagnetic Therapy, Dublin, Ireland
- April 2019 Postgraduate Certification in Maternity Reflexology, Obus School and Wellness Centre, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- March 2019 Postgraduate Certification in Fertility Reflexology, Green Tara College for Holistic Studies, Navan, Co. Meath
- June 2018, Reiki Professional Practitioner Certification, Kikoh Reiki Ryoho, Dublin Wellness Centre, Dublin 2
- October 2017-May 2018 120 hours of Clinical Training and Practice in Biomagnetism, Biomagnetic Pair Therapy Ireland (Rob Renehan), Pentium House, Palmerstown, Dublin 20
- November 2017 Biomagnetism Level 2 Certification with Moises Goiz Martinez, Esquela Superior de Biomagnetismo Medico Isaac Goiz Duran, Concord, California, U.S.A.
- November 2017 Biomagnetism Level 1 Certification (Bioenergetics) with Moises Goiz Martinez, Esquela Superior de Biomagnetismo Medico Isaac Goiz Duran, Concord, California, U.S.A.
- September 2017 Certificate in Indian Head Massage, Essentials Holistic Centre, Malahide, Co. Dublin
- August 2017 Shinpiden Reiki Master Certification, Kikoh Reiki Ryoho, Dublin Wellness Centre, Dublin 2
- September 2016-May 2017 ITEC Diploma in Reflexology (Distinction), Green Tara College for Holistic Studies, Navan, Co. Meath incorporating Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology (Distinction)
- January 2017, Certificate in Spiritual Energy Management, Green Tara College for Holistic Studies, Navan Co. Meath
- May 2016, Okuden Reiki Level 2, Kikoh Reiki Ryoho, Dublin Wellness Centre, Dublin 2
- September 2015, Shoden Reiki Level 1, Kikoh Reiki Ryoho, Dublin Wellness Centre, Dublin 2